Backup Management monitors the status of backups and identifies potential issues before they cause disruption. Ongoing monitoring also better equips us to respond to vulnerabilities more quickly. Manual tasks are grouped together and performed on a scheduled, recurring basis, efficiently ensuring that automated tools are working properly.
The following scope is covered in the initial setup of this service:
- Initial configuration of back-end systems
- Configuration of automated alerts
The ongoing services and tasks below are included in our regular monthly fee:
- Google Workspace or Microsoft Office 365 backups.
- Automatic monitoring and periodic manual verification of backup integrity.
Note that the following tasks and scenarios are excluded, and will be billed separately:
- Fees and expenses associated with recovery of data.
- Hardware failure, malfunction, or replacement. (We will assist with the diagnosis, specify replacement system, make purchasing arrangements, and install new system under separate recommendations.)
- Third party vendor or manufacturer support or incident fees.
- Equipment costs needed to remediate and/or replace any out-of-warranty equipment.
- Spare or replacement parts and equipment, including cables, adapters, and power cords, and replacements for failed parts.