Nice to see you again. How we can help?
We want to make sure you get the support you need as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include as many details as possible. Please make sure to tell us your deadline so we can schedule an appropriate response.
Existing clients login to support.macktez.com
Existing clients can use our support portal to create a new support ticket and review past tickets: support.macktez.com
Call us if you need support immediately for an urgent issue.
Call our main number: 646.274.0933 and hit 0 to be transferred to our Responsive Services Group. During regular business hours, your call will be answered or returned promptly. During off-hours, please leave a detailed message and someone from the Team will reply as quickly as possible.
Tips for Better Support
Determining the level of urgency of your problem is the first step to solving it. We can, of course, scramble all necessary resources to put out a fire, but that sort of response is disruptive and inefficient (which means expensive for you). If your problem is not dire, slowing down is always the best first step. Take a deep breath. Okay. Now let’s see what we can do.
When calling or sending an email for support, the more information we have, the better we can help.
No matter what the issue, we first need to know who you are and from where you are calling, so please be ready to provide the following information:
– Your full name
– A telephone number where we can reach you
– The name of the client from where you are calling
– An email address you have ready access to
In addition, knowing specifics of the nature, urgency, and breadth of your issue focuses our attention and saves time. Below are some questions you should consider having answers to before contacting us:
– What is the problem? (Yes, we know that one is obvious.)
– How urgent is the situation? Is there a deadline?
– Is anyone else at your office or home having this problem?
– Did anyone else already contact Macktez about this problem?
– What is working properly?
– When did the problem begin or when did you first become aware of it?
– Can you browse the internet?
– Can you print?