Managed On-site Support
For clients who wish to have dedicated hours allocated to in person on site support at their office, Macktez offers Managed Support On-site.
This also includes regular check-ins with an assigned account manager, a custom web portal to streamline the submission and tracking of your support requests, and discounted hourly rates. For this service we bill in advance for a fixed fee that includes up to a predefined number of hours.
- Allocates a default team member for on-site technical support at the client office.
- Custom web portal for submitting and tracking support requests.
- The monthly cost and number of hours can be revised monthly to meet changing needs.
The following is covered in the initial setup of this service:
- Set up custom web portal for support requests.
- Documentation of key technical and asset information, used for consistent end use support
- User training for support portal (up to two users).
The ongoing services and tasks below are included in the monthly fee:
- On-site support up to a monthly cap. (We reserve the right to perform work remotely when this is sufficient and called for due to public health, weather, or mitigatign factors.)
- Hardware equipment setup and general end user support.
- A regular check in call with your account manager.
- Aggregate reports of time are available by request.
- Changes to tier go into affect on the 1st of the following month.