Security Management addresses the need for fortified digital security standards. This service is built on an amalgam of domain and DNS based tools, collectively leveraged to enhance your email and web security. SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records are configured to reduce the ability for malicious actors to attack your domain, while simultaneously giving your other organizations greater confidence that the messages coming from your domain are genuine and authentic. Security Management also includes monitoring of the “dark web” for signs of compromised credentials that have been leaked, as well as periodic phishing tests to everyone on the domain, to promote user education.
The following scope is covered in the initial setup of this service:
- Set up SPF.
- Set up DKIM.
- Set up DMARC (1 domain)
- Set up DarkWeb monitoring (1 domain).
- Set up periodic phishing tests for up to 50 users (all users in domain; can’t be a subset)
- Configure and prepare DNS management at AWS.
The ongoing services and tasks below are included in our regular monthly fee:
- Intermittent monitoring DMARC and adjustments as needed.
- Monthly DarkWeb monitoring and reporting of alerts to end users.
- Quarterly users phishing testing.(Only available for Google and M365 mail servers with current tools)
- Ongoing DNS management or changes as needed, including coordination with in-house or external web developers.
Note that the following tasks and scenarios are excluded, and will be billed separately:
- Installation of any products on end-user devices.
- Additional domains.
- Annual training (CyberSecurity, password generation, compliance). (Available as an additional subscription)
- 1Password. (Available as an additional subscription)
- For clients with more than 50 identities, an additional $1/user/mo is required.